LOSS DAMAGE WAIVER COVERAGE SUMMARY
The Program Policy Covers:
- Loss or Damage to the rented equipment due to covered perils, including Collision, Fire, Hail, Theft, Tornado, Flood, Submersion, Rollover, Vandalism, and Wind when the equipment is used under normal working conditions
Policy Exclusions – The Program Policy Does NOT Cover:
- Abuse, neglect, misuse, overloading or wrongful application
- Ingestion of foreign objects
- Loss, damage or failure of tires and inner tubes
- Mechanical breakdown
- Skip, mysterious disappearance, conversion by the renter or any of the employee(s) of the renters
- Wear and tear improper maintenance
OTHER Exclusions include but are not limited to
1. Delay, loss of market, loss of use, delay in transit, obsolescence, business interruption or any other consequential
or indirect Loss.
2. Consulting or programming fees as a result of implementing, installing, or maintaining computer software.
3. The Loss of data or Media due to defects, Bugs, computer Viruses, or the actual corruption of the data or Media from
unintentional or intentional programming errors.
4. Any Loss caused directly or indirectly to any computer application software or related software due to the inability
to correctly recognize, process, distinguish, interpret, or accept one or more dates or times.
5. Wear and tear, any quality that causes it to damage or destroy itself, inherent vice, hidden or latent defect,
gradual deterioration or depreciation, mechanical breakdown, insect, vermin, animal, corrosion, rust, dampness,
cold or hot, or by processing or any work upon the property unless fire or explosion ensues and then only for
direct Loss caused by such ensuing fire or explosion.
6. Dampness of atmosphere, dryness of atmosphere, wet or dry rot, freezing, heating, evaporating, leakage,
breakage, denting, bending, marring, scratching, rust or corrosion, contamination, change in color or finish, loss of
air from tires or tubes unless caused by or resulting from a Covered Cause of Loss.
7. Misappropriation, Secretion, Conversion, Infidelity or any dishonest or criminal act committed by you, or any of
your partners, shareholders, directors, trustees, authorized representatives, employees (including leased
employees) or authorized representatives or anyone else (other than a carrier for hire) to whom you entrust the
a. Whether acting alone or in collusion with others; and
b. Whether or not occurring during the hours of employment
8. War and military action including, but not limited to:
a. Declared war, undeclared war, civil war, insurrection, rebellion or revolution;
b. A warlike act by a military force or military personnel;
c. Destruction, seizure, or use of the covered property for a military purpose; or
d. The accidental discharge of a nuclear weapon.
9. Civil authority including, but not limited to:
a. Seizure or destruction under quarantine or customs regulations; or
b. Confiscation or destruction by order of a government or public authority; or
c. Risks of contraband or illegal transportation or trade.
10. Nuclear reaction, radiation or radioactive contamination, however, caused. Any weapon employing atomic or
fusion. If Loss by fire results, we will pay for the resulting Loss.
11. Mysterious Disappearance or shortage of equipment found upon taking inventory.
12. Theft or vandalism and malicious mischief to pay telephones, vending machines, vending apparatus or coin- or
currency-operated apparatus and any device attached to or controlled by them, while located outside of an
enclosed building, whether attached to a building or not.
13. Explosion of steam boilers, steam pipes, steam engines or steam turbines owned or leased to you, or operated
under your control. If Loss by fire or combustion explosion results, we will pay for that resulting Loss. We will
also pay for Loss caused by or resulting from the explosion of gases or fuel within the furnace of any fired vessel
or within the flues or passages through which the gases of combustion pass.
14. Earth movement:
a. Earthquake, including, tremors and aftershocks and earth sinking or rising or shifting related to such event;
b. Landslide, any earth sinking, rising or shifting to such event;
c. Mine subsidence, meaning subsidence of a man-made mine, whether or not mining activity has ceased;
d. Earth sinking (including Sinkhole Collapse ), rising or shifting including soil conditions which cause settling,
cracking or other disarrangement of foundations or other parts of realty. Soil conditions include contraction,
expansion, freezing, thawing, erosion, improperly compacted soil and the action of water under the ground
But, if Loss by fire, explosion or water results, we will pay for the resulting Loss.
15. The weight of the load exceeding the lifting capacity of any Covered Equipment as stated in the manufacturer’s
operating specifications for the operating conditions existing at the time of Loss.
16. Any discharge, migration or release of contaminants or pollutants caused by a Loss to Covered Equipment.
17. Any Covered Cause of Loss to consumable or disposable goods, components, or equipment. However, we will
pay for the consumable or disposable component if the Covered Equipment’s Loss resulted in the replacement, but
not a repair, of the Covered Equipment, and the consumable or disposable component, is customarily a component
in the purchase of that Covered Equipment.