Company Wrench Core Values
Committed to Success
Dedicated to Teamwork
Company Wrench Ltd. is a full-service heavy equipment dealership focused on providing solutions, increasing efficiencies and decreasing downtime, all while delivering “The Cutting Edge of Customer Service.” Company Wrench offers equipment sales, rentals, service, and parts from 10 locations in OH, KY, TN, NC, SC, FL, and NJ. Company Wrench offers a full line of specialty equipment and attachments focused on the recycling, demolition, construction, and land clearing industries.
Companies turn to Company Wrench for many reasons when they:
- Are looking for a true partnership with a dealership that understands their business and costs of downtime
- Are frustrated with other dealers’ lack of timely, and quality service
- Have had it with their current dealerships’ indifference to their needs and/or time constraints
- Looking for high-quality, specialized equipment to rent or purchase to solve a problem on a job
- Under significant pressure to complete a job on time and need reliable, well-maintained rental equipment
- Looking for an out of the box answer for their unique problem or issue
Company Wrench provides heavy equipment sales, rentals, parts & service to any customer in need. Company Wrench stands out in niche markets such as the scrap/demolition, land clearing, pile driving, and recycling markets. All of Company Wrench customers experience unparalleled customer service and support, quick response times, excellent parts inventory, and service available 24/7.
Company Wrench continues to grow and dominate as a dealership because we are very different from other legacy dealerships.
- We understand the costs of downtime from our extensive experience with the Scrap Industry
- Our service department is available 24/7
- We listen to our customers’ needs and help them match the right equipment they need for their job
- Largest specialized rental fleet in North America, and the expertise to help get the right machine and/or tool for the job
- We have a very large geographic footprint to better serve our national and regional customers
- We have in-house, licensed professional engineers and certified welders for welding and fabrication needs
Carrier Sales & Rentals
As a Kobelco dealer and JCB dealer, we carry a full line of equipment for sale or rent. Company Wrench also carries the full line of Terex/Fuchs material handlers and is the leading Terex Fuchs dealer in the country.
Attachment Sales & Rentals
Company Wrench is the #1 dealer of LaBounty products in the world. We carry shears, pulverizers, processors, grapples, and hammers. We also carry products from the top manufacturers such as Stanley Hydraulics’ breakers and vibratory compactors; Paladin/JRB buckets, thumbs, and couplers; and Winkle magnets and generator sets.
Heavy Equipment Service
Without our parts and service mechanics, Company Wrench would never have achieved its current level of growth. Customers seek us out as an equipment distributor for our product lines, but they keep coming back for our service.
Conversion & Fabrication
We’re committed to providing the very best conversion services in the industry. High reach and long reach excavators, material handling equipment, stick and boom modifications, cab tilt and mounting brackets—these are just some of the customized equipment modifications completed by Company Wrench’s highly specialized fabrication department.
Experience the cutting edge of customer service! We provide a full range of OEM quality replacement parts. We pride ourselves on providing premium quality products at competitive prices while delivering the best customer service and satisfaction in the industry.
Dust Suppression Solutions
Don’t get caught without a dust control plan! We provide customized dust control solutions for your site’s situation. Our fully mobile dust suppression equipment effectively controls problem spots on construction, demolition, scrap, recycling, and coal handling sites. Our full line of electric or diesel-powered dust suppression equipment is available for sale or rent.
From our humble beginnings in 1999, Company Wrench has grown into an extensive company throughout the years. Yet we still retain our same great customer service.
Our Customer Feedback
Our customers are the foundation of our business. We visit our customer’s job sites to help them and listen to their valuable feedback. Read what our clients say about us.
At Company Wrench our staff is family. Look through our employment page to meet our team. Or apply today and you could be our newest family member.
Company Wrench operates in nine branch locations across the US. We expand our territory whenever we can to better serve our customers. Find a Company Wrench office near you!
We would love to hear from you. Inquire about a piece of equipment, attachment, service, parts, or any of our other specialties. We are available by phone or through our convenient online form.
Company Wrench is proud to be a part of several different associations. We believe in being active, so we can stay informed on changes in different industries as well as show support to the many associations that drive the economy.