Working For Company Wrench
We encourage you to see how rewarding employment at Company Wrench can be. We are looking for dedicated, passionate and career-minded individuals to join our experienced team. At Company Wrench, we are committed to your career development, and we will be with you every step of the way to enhance your training, education, experience, and overall professional development. Company Wrench is the place for you to reach your career goals while providing the “Cutting Edge of Customer Service” to our valued customers.
Company Wrench is an Ohio-based company focusing on the manufacturing, sales, rentals, parts, and service of scrap, demolition, and construction equipment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workplace environment where all employees are fully engaged and can contribute to their full potential. EOE/M/V/D/F Drug-Free Workplace.
We post our job openings here in the employment section. If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Cindy Stafford
4805 Scooby Lane
Carroll, OH 43112
Service Technician – TN, SC, NC, OH, FL and NJ
Company Wrench, a fast paced, rapidly growing heavy equipment distributor with multiple locations is seeking qualified, skilled field and shop technicians that want to be part of a Top Notch Service organization.
• Preferred 2-3 years of service experience in heavy equipment or construction environment
• Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
• Perform routine maintenance checks and adjustments including hoses, belts, fluids, and filters
• Experience with online parts and service manuals as well as diagnostic software
• Excellent customer service and time management skills
• Operate equipment as needed to diagnose and repair
• Travel as required. Some overnights may be required
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, including 401K. If you possess all of the qualifications mentioned above, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/M/V/D/F, DFWP