Top 5 Demo Tools for Spring
Spring has arrived, and you’re probably getting ready to tackle some new demolition projects. This means you’ll need the best, most reliable tools for the job. At Company Wrench, we have a list of some of our must-have tools and attachments to make sure your project is a success.
We recommend securing:
- A CW Machine Worx dust suppression unit that allows you to adhere to the Silica mandates that are now present in many areas of the United States.
- A LaBounty MDP or Multi Demolition Processor to crush and process concrete quickly and easily.
- A High Reach Excavator from Company Wrench.
- A LaBounty MSD Shear for steel structures.
- A LaBounty HDR Grapple for cleanup.
Investing in the proper tools for your demolition project ensures increased safety and overall success. Trying to bring down a structure with the wrong equipment could end up costing you more time and money if you don’t have the right tool for the job.
Company Wrench stands behind our equipment and makes sure that every piece we provide to our customers is fully serviced and ready to work. Each unit is put through a thorough inspection process and is tested prior to going out to any customer. If the unit fails any part of the inspection, it will not go.
Our Service Department is available 24/7 to provide support and make sure you don’t experience any delays with your demolition this spring. Contact us today to learn more about the right tools for your project.